Happy New Year! 2011 was a good year for Schmartboard.
• We introduced our SMT to DIP line and it quickly became our most popular line of products. For the first time you can use small pitched SOIC, QFP, DFN and QFN devices on a breadboard.
• We worked with GreenArrays to design a board that was compatible with their popular GA144 IC.
• SchmartBoard signed a number of new distributors. They include A3 in the Czech Republic, and Robot R Us in Singapore.
• The number of Schmartboard online sales have increased by almost 50%
In 2012 we have a number of goals. Included are:
• Add more SMT to DIP adapters to our line
• Release a new version of BGA SchmartBoards • Announce new partnerships for development boards with major IC companies
• Add value to the user experience.
• Add distribution channels which allow easier access to Schmartboard products.
Happy New Year. We look forward to serving you in 2012!